We’re very close to the companies we work with. If your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you. And you can trust us to never show you to a client without talking to you first. We hope to meet you soon!
13809 Research Blvd, Suite 500 Austin, TX 78750 US
Our client, a Consumer Electronics company, is looking for a Tax Manager to support their team in a variety of responsibilities during a time of growth.
This role will be 100% remote, with preference to CT or ET working hours.
The role will have a duration of a minimum of 3 months with the possibility of converting to an FTE role.
This role will report to the SVP of Finance and Accounting and is an IC role.
This is an immediate need with interviews and decisions made next week!
- Tax Manager - they DO have a need for a FTE but they will also take a consulting only candidates.
- This is 100% an IC role, no management, but need someone with conviction and confidence to not only DO the work but advise SVP on all things tax.
- US Sales Tax and US Income Tax
- Managing proper sales tax collection, managing accurately recording sales tax on GL, filing returns via Avalara (Avalara or a similar platform required), ensuring sales tax payment is remitted properly and resolve any issues directly with state XYZ, working with A&M on completing VDA sales and income tax project, etc.
- Managing quarterly tax distributions, income tax nexus compliance, working with PwC, working with A&M on completing VDA sales and income tax project, etc.
- International Tax
- Canada GST/HST collection, filing, remitting.
- VAT collection, filing, remitting (EU and other regions)
- Audit to ensure they’re compliant on cross border tax issues.
- Conduct steps necessary to be in compliance when they launch sales or ramp up sales significantly into new and existing markets (Japan, Australia, India, UAE, Singapore, Germany, EU, etc.)
- Customs and Duty Taxes
- In short tax is becoming a major "thing" at the company and they need a dedicated role to manage their global tax responsibilities on the team.