We’re very close to the companies we work with. If your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you. And you can trust us to never show you to a client without talking to you first. We hope to meet you soon!
Sr. Manager of Treasury
209 Redwood Shores Parkway Redwood City, CA 94065 US
Sr. Manager of Treasury
Our client is a global leader in interactive entertainment. They develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. They have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
They exist to Inspire the World to Play. Our client creates extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. They immerse their employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Our client values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. They mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
They are looking for people to make great experiences for their players, and we know great talent requires a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
LOCATION: Work in Redwood City on Tuesdays, work from home the other 4 days.
You will lead the global treasury operations and bank connectivity functions, managing two staff members while reporting to the Senior Director of Treasury. Develop a cash forecast in collaboration with Finance. Help set the treasury technology roadmap for our client by identifying opportunities for improved systems and connectivity. Be an advisor on banking issues for the Controllership team and other corporate teams.
What You'll Do:
• Maintain solid relationship with banking partners
• Monitor banking activities and services to ensure controls are met. Solve operational problems and initiate/approve electronic funds transfers
• Oversee weekly and monthly forecasts and reporting of onshore cash
• Oversee FX settlement process and daily liquidity needs through operational processes such as cash pooling, inter-company netting, and short-term deposits
• Manage cash flow forecast processes
• Partner with Europe and APAC subsidiaries to implement cash planning models and manage the process of intercompany funding and settlements. Support the follow- up and reporting on any intercompany capital transactions
• Be a sponsor for Oracle cash management module: assist Finance teams in documenting processes, identify best practices, be the main contact for any bank reconciliation issues (bank statement missing or linked to cash pooling bookings)
• Manage bank systems administration
• Lead the Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 support for Treasury Cash and Banking function
• Work with Accounting, Tax, Legal and other partners to implement projects across multiple geographies
• Knowledge of banking, cash forecasting, cash and liquidity management
• BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting or Economics; MBA or CTP a +
• 7+ years of domestic and international treasury experience in a public multinational company
• Expertise in treasury systems connectivity, bank platforms, Oracle R12, Hyperion Enterprise, Kyriba, FXALL, and Power BI
• Experience selecting and implementing banking and treasury systems
• People management experience
• Working knowledge of treasury accounting for Investments and FX
Determining compensation for this role (and others) at Vaco depends upon a wide array of factors including but not limited to the individual’s skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, office location and other geographic considerations, as well as other business and organizational needs. With that said, as required by local law, Vaco believes that the following salary range reasonably estimates the base compensation for an individual hired into this position in geographies that require salary range disclosure: $160,000-$210,000. The individual may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.