We’re very close to the companies we work with. If your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you. And you can trust us to never show you to a client without talking to you first. We hope to meet you soon!
Manager of Investor Relations and Media Relations
Dublin, CA US
Location: Dublin, CA. Hybrid.
The Investor & Media Relations Manager will be responsible for executing certain aspects of the company's investor-related programs, including: assisting with the preparation of earnings and board related materials, tracking consensus estimates and analysts' research reports, keeping abreast of competitive landscape, maintaining database of management interactions with the investment community, tracking stock prices, and analyzing shareholder base. This individual will have a high level of exposure to the company's executive team and report directly to the Vice President, Investor & Media Relations.
• Contributing to the drafting and review of quarterly earnings and board-related materials including analysis/tracking of sales, earnings, margins, ratios, stock price performance, competitor trends, and industry developments. Assisting with ad-hoc requests from management based on business needs, including analyses of financial and competitor data.
• Understand the details / drivers behind key P&L lines (sales, gross margin, inventory, etc.) and make adjustments to reflect updated information.
• Managing database of interactions with the analyst and investment community and reporting on quarterly changes in share ownership to senior management. Also responsible for analyzing shareholder information to help assist with developing an annual IR marketing plan.
• Monitor and prepare reports on relevant data impacting company, peers, and industry. This includes daily stock price movements with updates to senior leaders, consensus estimates, sales trends across retail peers, and relevant government data impacting the consumer space.
• Other responsibilities include managing the investor relations website and mailbox, and collaborating with Marketing and Property Development on external media releases.
• Building Effective Teams (for managers of People and Projects)
• Developing Talent (for managers of people only, N/A for this role/level)
• Leading by Example
• Communicates Effectively
• Ensures Accountability and Execution
• Manages Conflict
• Business Acumen
• Plans, Aligns and Prioritizes
• Organizational Agility
With particular emphasis on the following specific position-related competencies:
• Adaptable to Changing Priorities
• Trustworthy with Confidential Information
• Analysis and Judgment
• Sense of Urgency
• Problem Solving
• Attention to Detail
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor Degree in accounting, business, finance, economics preferred
• Strong finance background, solid understanding of finance and financial statements. Analytical and experience in performing analyses on financial and competitive data
• 5+ years of business experience, interest in investor relations and financial markets
• Interest in capital markets and/or experience investing in stocks
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn multiple back end software applications (i.e., Hyperion, Factset)
• Impeccable ethics, the ability to think independently; effective at communicating and educating others cross-functionally
• Strong planning, organizational, and execution skills with attention to detail and accuracy in all work performed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively interacts and communicate inside and outside of the Department
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work independently in a fast-paced environment