We’re very close to the companies we work with. If your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you. And you can trust us to never show you to a client without talking to you first. We hope to meet you soon!
Interim Dir of Finance / Controller, Manufacturing
2 Corporate Drive, First Floor South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
Our client, a Biotechnology Research company, is looking for an interim Director of Finance or Controller.
This role can be on- site at their offices located in San Francisco, CA, or can be 100% remote.
The role will have an initial duration of 3 months with the possibility of extension. This role will report to their Co-Founder and CTO.
Our client has not developed a job description for this role. In general, this person will be responsible for:
- Setting up a financial infrastructure for the Manufacturing site/business
- Work with the scientific and manufacturing teams on cost accounting and manufacturing finance related issues
- Advise the team on systems and processes. Corporate is currently using NetSuite, so it is likely they will stand up another NetSuite system to integrate with corporate. This will include an inventory accounting module.
- Inventory tracking and accounting
- Drive their procurement and PO process. Company’s corporate is currently using Coupa so they will need to parse out data from corporate and make sure that payments are made from the right entity.
- Revenue operations
- Biotech industry experience
- Experience operating at the Director of FP&A or Controller level.
- Manufacturing and cost accounting experience
- Experience building financial infrastructure at smaller / high growth companies.
- Strong preference for NetSuite experience but this is not required.