We’re very close to the companies we work with. If your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you. And you can trust us to never show you to a client without talking to you first. We hope to meet you soon!
Global Treasury Manager
345 Westridge Drive Watsonville, CA 95076 US
Our client is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, the Company is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Their values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided their mission to delight consumers around the world.
LOCATION: Watsonville, CA. They are on a hybrid schedule and employees are coming into the office three days a week. They are flexible with work start and end time to accommodate commute.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Global Treasury Manager is principally responsible for developing, instituting, and maintaining cash flow, working capital and balance sheet forecasting, including variance and trend analysis, with a focus on international operations. Responsible for day-to-day oversight of global banking structure/administration, Know-Your-Customer (KYC) requests, implementing Treasury best practices and actively contributing to cross-functional organizational development around the Treasury function. Supports Assistant Treasurer with capital structure, foreign exchange, hedge analysis, and other projects such as Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), corporate credit card programs, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation. The Global Treasury Manager will manage Treasury staff in Latin America.
• Oversee day-to-day global banking structure and administration, work with global business units, corporate support functions and banking partners to implement best in class global banking structure and controls. Oversee administration of bank websites and bank services, corporate Treasury databases and record-keeping, working closely with corporate treasury staff who are responsible for day-to-day execution and maintenance
• Work closely with business units, corporate support functions and global treasury personnel to develop cash flow and working capital forecasts, provide detailed global consolidated cash flow projections and perform variance and trend analysis
• Point person for global treasury inquiries and primary liaison with banks for cash management and banking services, in addition to KYC documentation requirements
• Assist Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer to represent and integrate Treasury into cross-functional processes and transaction analysis with business units and corporate support functions
• Support Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer with capital structure, foreign exchange and hedge analysis, M&A activities, or any other Treasury project as needed
• Responsible for day-to-day bank interactions with international banking partners
• Represent the Company in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with co-workers, suppliers, customers, and the business community at large
• Support the global ERP project to help implement Treasury best practices and actively contribute to cross-functional organizational development such as business process management with accounts receivable and accounts payable (automation, lockbox structure, credit card program, etc.) within the new ERP platform
• Bachelors (Accounting, Finance or Economics)
• MBA highly desirable
• 8 or more years in progressive treasury roles at a global mid-sized (>$1B) company
• International treasury operations required
• M&A experience preferred
• 15+ years’ experience in global cash and bank account management, cash and intercompany transactions, hedge accounting, derivatives and treasury related accounting standards, general treasury policies and procedures, and key controls
• Proven track record of achievement and success in driving change, including creating, refining, and implementing Treasury and its related processes, policies, and procedures
• Must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills with experience in creating, updating cash management models in Excel
• Must have intermediate to advanced Power Point skills with experience in creating, updating slides for senior management
• Must be comfortable with various online bank platforms, user maintenance, transaction processing, and information reporting
• CTP or CFA highly desirable
• Spanish language skills, a plus
• 2-3 years people management experience
Determining compensation for this role (and others) at Vaco depends upon a wide array of factors including but not limited to the individual’s skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, office location and other geographic considerations, as well as other business and organizational needs. With that said, as required by local law, Vaco believes that the following salary range reasonably estimates the base compensation for an individual hired into this position in geographies that require salary range disclosure:$135,000-$165,000. The individual may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.