We’re very close to the companies we work with. If your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you. And you can trust us to never show you to a client without talking to you first. We hope to meet you soon!
Fund Accounting and Tax Consultant
1489 Charleston Road Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Our client, a Venture Capital firm, is looking for Tax and Fund Accounting Consultant with strong understanding of K-1 and tax issues that come up within VC, to support their team in a variety of different consulting projects on a part-time basis.
This role can be onsite in a hybrid capacity at their offices located in the Bay Area or on a 100% remote basis. This is a long-term and part time role with a duration of 1-2 years.
- They have not drafted a formal job description for this position. In summary the consultant will be responsible for:
- Review of k-1s and tax returns and raise any questions / concerns to their finance team.
- Help with GP accounting work
- Carried interest calculations.
- Must have a good understanding of VC tax returns / K1s
- VC experience required.
- Fund accounting experience
- Experience operating at the Director of Accounting to CFO level within a venture capital fund