We’re very close to the companies we work with. If your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you. And you can trust us to never show you to a client without talking to you first. We hope to meet you soon!
201 Mission Street, Suite 720 San Francisco, CA 94105 US
Defined by Passion + Purpose, BVOH, a Vaco company supports top-tier clients throughout the Bay Area and Austin and has been recognized as a Top 100 Women-Owned Business by the San Francisco Business Times as well as the “Fast 100” – the fastest growing private companies in San Francisco in 2022. BVOH is also a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing winner for over 7 consecutive years.
Do you have a proven track record in recruiting top Finance and Accounting professionals for dynamic and discerning companies? Are you an expert recruiter who has a true passion for finding the perfect candidate and building valued long-term partnerships with your clients? BVOH might be the perfect fit for you.
BVOH is seeking an Executive Recruiter to add to our experienced team of 9 in San Francisco, CA. This is an entrepreneurial and outstanding opportunity to partner with your local teammates as well as our Austin based recruiters. You will be able to leverage your talent, network and also our legacy network of business relationships after operating successfully in San Francisco for almost 20 years. We are known as thought leaders within the industry and are appreciated due to our values-based approach. 98% of our business is with a repeat client or through a referral.
Why would you leave your firm to join us?
· We trust and embrace freedom and autonomy. We offer a very flexible environment and focus on results more than activity
· We have low turnover – come see why
· We offer competitive compensation plans with no ceiling on commissions
· We have the perfect mix of highly engaged seasoned recruiters to partner with, leadership to learn from, and junior recruiters to develop candidates for your searches
· We embrace digital marketing and a modern recruiting approach to drive our brand recognition and inbound leads
· Our culture is collaborative, not competitive and yet still performance based
· Flexible environment with great perks including annual Presidents Club, flexible time off, quarterly events, team lunches and happy hours, competitive benefits including fully paid maternity leave and 401k.
How you will make a difference:
· Prospect and identify new client opportunities, successfully bringing in new direct hire business for the firm
· Manage full life cycle recruiting for key senior and leadership roles in finance and accounting within the San Francisco Bay Area’s most dynamic companies
· Partner with hiring managers to conduct a thoughtful, thorough, strategic, and effective search process
· Partner with your colleagues to bring the best candidates to market
· Effectively source and screen candidates, acting as their trusted advisor throughout their career and helping them to meet their professional goals
· Negotiate contracts and drive the offer process
· Partner with the Consulting team to create a full-service solution for your clients
What you will need to succeed at BVOH:
· Internal desire to succeed
· Passionate about exceeding expectations of your candidates and clients
· Engaged and effective relationship builder and networker
· Resilient and highly accountable
· Independent and resourceful yet also a team player
· Exceptional emotional intelligence
· 2+ yrs of agency recruiting experience within the finance and accounting discipline
· Track record of successful performance and exceeding goals
· BA/BS degree
This is a hybrid role requiring 2 days per week in our downtown San Francisco office to collaborate with your colleagues.
Who are we?
Passion + Purpose = BVOH
BVOH is the result of a reputation built on years of expertise in finance and accounting consulting and search, guided by a relentless aspiration to build meaningful relationships that transcend expectations.
We were established in 2004 and have grown to over 35 internal team members. In 2022 we were acquired by Vaco, a global talent solutions firm based in Nashville, Tennessee. Now we are able to do what we do best, while offering our clients and candidates additional services including access to a managed service model with MorganFranklin. BVOH, a Vaco company offers the best of both worlds – a boutique, entrepreneurial culture backed by a large, stable parent with deep resources to support our growth as well as best in class operational infrastructure.
While we specialize in finance and accounting positions, most of our clients are high growth, pre-IPO technology and life science companies (SAAS, platform, fin tech, consumer, pharmaceuticals, medical device and health tech). We have a very strong team of tenured recruiters, offer competitive compensation packages, a flexible and fun environment, and are passionate about recruiting. We love what we do and it shows in our commitment to our candidates and our clients.
BVOH recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Interested in learning more? Please take 2 minutes to complete this online assessment https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/T8q/2e484497-d2ea-4794-beef-889d9bf46b31?type=candidateba
Send your resume to [email protected] Are you missing some of the requirements but passionate and excited about the opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.
Determining compensation for this role (and others) at Vaco depends upon a wide array of factors including but not limited to the individual’s skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, office location and other geographic considerations, as well as other business and organizational needs. With that said, as required by local law, Vaco believes that the following salary range reasonably estimates the base compensation for an individual hired into this position in geographies that require salary range disclosure: $70,000-$105,000.
An applicant may additionally be eligible to participate in certain incentive compensation programs based on achieving certain performance targets set forth each year and subject to the incentive compensation plan’s terms and conditions.