We’re very close to the companies we work with. If your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you. And you can trust us to never show you to a client without talking to you first. We hope to meet you soon!
Business Analyst Coupa Consultant
171 Oyster Point Blvd STE 300 South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
Our client, a pre-clinical, biotechnology firm, is looking for a Business Analyst Coupa Consultant to support their team by helping optimize financial, contracting and regulatory operations. Also support their existing and future corporate contract and financial systems, and their compliance with SOX and other regulatory requirements.
This role will be on a hybrid basis, 2+ days per week, at their offices in South San Francisco, CA. The role will have a duration through the end of 2023 with opportunity of conversion. This role will report to their interim Head of IT.
- Lead projects to implement and maintain corporate financial and contract systems (Coupa and NetSuite)
- Partner with Head of IT and Head of Finance to ensure appropriate financial system controls are in place and effective.
- Work with internal and external auditing groups to ensure proper implementation of SOX controls.
- Advise business leaders on appropriate technical approaches to solving business problems.
- Generate and automate key reports for supported systems and services.
- Manage user and role access and provisioning for supported systems.
- Engage users and other stakeholders to improve user experience.
- Work with vendors and contractors to implement updates and other system changes.
- Develop or adopt effective training programs and documentation for the use of supported systems.
- Support internal system end users with regular “office hours.”
- Coupa super user (ideally has implemented the system or has worked at the administrator level)
- Strong cross functional business partnering experience.
- Biotech experience is strongly preferred but not required.
Determining compensation for this role (and others) at Vaco depends upon a wide array of factors including but not limited to the individual’s skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, office location and other geographic considerations, as well as other business and organizational needs. With that said, as required by local law, Vaco believes that the following salary range reasonably estimates the base compensation for an individual hired into this position in geographies that require salary range disclosure: $80 - $100 per hour. The individual may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.