We’re very close to the companies we work with. If your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you. And you can trust us to never show you to a client without talking to you first. We hope to meet you soon!
Sales Operations Deal Desk Manager
4005 Miranda Ave #100 Palo Alto, CA 94304 US
Our client uncovers the topography of human behavior, unlocking the power of digital behavioral data while providing stewardship and respect for global consumers who share their data.
The company is known for their free sharing tool, first offered in 2007. From the 3 million websites around the world that use their sharing tools, the company assembles data from billions of page visits every month, under agreements with site owners and with the consent of site visitors. From this data, they build products to help marketers understand and connect to groups of consumers most likely to be interested in that marketer’s products and messages. They partner with agencies, brands and many leading advertising and marketing technology companies. Their clients and partners choose the company data for its unparalleled scale, breadth, and insight.
Palo Alto, CA. No immediate plans to return into the office. This role has a 100% remote option with a preference for candidates who live on the west coast.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
We are looking for a Sales Operations Deal Desk Manager to report directly into the CFO. You have a proven track record of driving sales team productivity, savvy in sales reporting and data analysis. You are able to manage commissions compensation and provide Deal Desk support for our dynamic and collaborative team. The company has operations across the US and customers across the globe.
- Partner with Revenue Operations to ensure data accuracy in Salesforce. This will include but is not limited to managing cross-functional teams to establish consistent definitions of sales and pipeline stages
- Work with Sales and Revenue Operations leadership to establish robust rules of engagement to govern sales processes and eliminate friction between the sales and customer success organizations
- Manage sales planning activities including annual and quarterly quota planning and territory mapping/assignment
- Partner closely with sales and marketing leadership to implement scalable, repeatable, data driven processes based on industry best practices
- Facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes within the sales organization. Foster an ecosystem of continuous process improvement
- Work with sales leaderships to review and identify key improvement areas in the full sales cycle including handoff between marketing to sales and SDRs to AEs
- Assist sales enablement with the focus on compressing new hire ramp time, improving overall sales productivity, and ensuring sales process consistency
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting processes that provide accurate prediction into future revenue performance. Provide revenue forecast real time reporting
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to develop dashboards and reports leveraging existing technologies such as Salesforce and Domo to ensure forecasting and reporting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company
- Work with Sales Leadership, Finance, and Operations to design sales quota and compensation incentive programs, and ongoing governance, that tie to company objectives, motivate our sales team to sell, and rewards them for doing so.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations & Strategy or similar capacity for a SaaS or Ad/MarTech company and/or a foundational skill set in transaction services or an analytical sales finance role
- Experience presenting to executives a plus
- Experience interacting and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and provide analytical support
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities
- Personality traits: influencer, analytical, resourceful, self-starter, great communicator, passionate, flexible, accountable, dependable, organized