We’re very close to the companies we work with. If your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you. And you can trust us to never show you to a client without talking to you first. We hope to meet you soon!
BVOH Search and Consulting in Accounting and Finance https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62528/logos/square.png http://www.bvoh.com http://www.bvoh.com true
370 Townsend Street San Francisco, CA 94107 US
Posted: 02/26/2023 2023-02-26 2023-06-27 Employment Type: Direct Hire Job Number: 364081
- Develop and maintain short-term and long-term integrated financial models and perform budget vs. actual analysis with a discussion around variances.
- Partner with executive management and business development teams to develop product-specific forecasting methodology that reflects the latest product strategy and roadmap commitments.
- Identify and define corporate level KPIs to understand the trends and health of the business.
- Design and implement scalable workflows and processes to enable consistent reporting of key metrics for reliable and timely business decision making.
- Keep internal team members on track with budget and keep investors informed on the most recent financial developments.
- Ensure that staffing is on track with budget.
- Complete ROI calculations and assist with go/no go decisions as needs for new technologies and partnerships arise.
- Assist with development of board decks for quarterly meetings.
- Develop scenario testing for fundraising opportunities.
- 5-7 years of management consulting, investment banking, corporate finance, or similar experience (ideally at a startup or for a new line of business within an established company)
- Relevant experience with financial modeling, planning, budgeting, and decision analysis with different business leads
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to drive project plans, lead cross-functional meetings, set action plans, follow up on timelines, and collaborate with business partners and executive leadership
- Strong familiarity with Finance reporting requirements (e.g. close cycles, monthly snapshots, GL, etc.) and an appreciation for the transformation steps required to make raw data usable for high-performance business reporting
- Strong domain knowledge of finance and accounting
- Enthusiasm for working in a high growth, fast paced startup culture
- Customer focused, prioritizing the needs of business partners and internal customers
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Able to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment where we pivot quickly
- Embraces team culture of working together to create better lives for the people we serve